Success Is An Individual Expression Of One’s Progress
One of the main reasons that people become successful is that they are determined to stay the course no matter what!!
You have to have that drive to get to the finish line but there are a few other factors to consider. In order to be successful, you have to:
- have the right mindset – this could probably prove to be the most challenging thing to develop. You have to negate ‘naysayers’ in your midst and stay with the more positive set of people in your ‘neck of the woods’. You have to believe in yourself and be confident in every step you take without wanting validation from anyone.
- be patient with yourself and the learning curve to take you to the next level – at times, you will get flustered when things are not moving at the pace you would like and you keep looking at the mileposts of others – you need to remember that each person is different and that their mileposts do not determine your outcome. Mileposts are just there as proof that someone has passed that way and left their mark. It should motivate you to pass the same way and leave your own mark.
- persevere and overcome – yes, you have to pull out all the stops when the speed bumps show up along the way. You have to accept the fact that we do not live in a perfect world and things aka ‘life’ will happen and sometimes happen when you don’t expect it, but you will overcome the challenges and be better from the experience. This reiterates your mindset – you have to continue believing in yourself and keeping your goal in sight.
- get a mentor – yes, getting a mentor is always a great idea. You need to find someone who you trust and whose success you appreciate. Then you can listen and take tips so that you can move from point A to point B effortless but with focus.
- have a source of support – technically and psychologically – no man is an island and ‘going it alone’ is not always the best way to go. You need like-minded individuals who will be there in ‘your corner’. People who have the technical ‘know how’ and expertise to help you achieve your goals. You also need the emotional support to cheer you on with every little step of achievement that you make. Success is a compilation of steps towards a goal.
- a budget to work with – you can build your success from scratch with zero as well as with enough that is available to you at that point in time. It might mean a slower start, but it means a start just the same. Not all pockets ‘are lined with gold’ and we are not all ‘born with a silver spoon in our mouth’ – however, we all have a brain and we can utilize the free resources we can find until we have built a little nest egg to start using to move to higher heights.
So, as you start this journey, keep these points in mind and keep shooting for the moon. If you fall short, you will land on the tree tops and this is still higher than the ground.
Let’s look at a few more motivational stories about success at Wealthy Affiliate.
Let Me Introduce You To LOES.
Loes has a been a premium member for more than 6 months and she is so happy with her acceptance of success on her terms.
I find her to be an inspiring source of motivation. It is always the little steps that count the most because all together they take you on the journey.
Read more about Loes HERE and be inspired!!
Another Story Of Motivation Leads Us To STEPH
Reading about Steph’s success is amazing. She has learned so much in 10 months that it just goes to show the human being’s potential to excel once you take the time to apply yourself – and YOU can too!!
One More Motivational Story To Be Told By SACO
We all need to realize that is the FIRST step that starts the journey and the NEXT step that keeps you going towards SUCCESS!
It does not and might not happen overnight, but if you persevere, it will happen with time as your best friend.
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO MAKE THAT DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO THAT!!
CREATE YOUR FREE STARTER ACCOUNT AT WEALTHY AFFILIATE NOW AND TAKE THAT FIRST STEP ON YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS ON YOUR TERMS!!
Here are a few lessons on me…simply click on the image and dive right in!
You can put your thoughts on paper but learning how to build your own blog is something different. If you have the right training it is not that difficult.
When you learn how to build your own blog you get to choose the things that you write about. You can also use the blog to make extra income. Here is where I learned how to build my own blog and connect with people who helped me along the way.